My new breakfast idea is about getting loads of fiber and grains for energy sustaining.
These two past weeks I’ve been a little bit off as there were many catch up dinners with friends.
So this week, I’m looking for putting back some control over calories. Here is what I have! A Loads of Fiber in a Bowl.
- Oatmeal [I use Instant oatmeal from Quaker]
- Organic Figs
- Nuts [Mixed nuts
- Grounded sesame
How to make it?
- First you gotta heat oatmeal. I heated it with milk. I love eating thickly oatmeal, so I did not put in so much milk. If you want it soup-like then you can put more.
- Then I cut figs into pieces and put them on the top.
- Also I added some nuts, grounded sesame and last but not least is the honey.
- You may also add a little bit of salt to adjust the taste to how you love.
As easy as that! Now you can enjoy this fiber chuck for your breakfast. Your stomach will be filled lightly and this will keep your hungry away for a little longer. Don’t forget one thing! Drink loads water.